Sunday 9 October 2016

who turned the clock 50 years forward.?

I swear I just missed 50 years of my life over night. Today is without a doubt just about the worst I hav e felt with this cruel illness in 9 years. I have just struggled to walk the length of my hall way to get a drink. Im walking like a person crippled in pain and with stiffness of arthritis. I do not even care about tge pain though, just about being able to do enough to look after myself. I need food but there is no chance in hell that I can stand long enough to cook. Unfortunately I dislike most vegetarian ready meals. I like home cooked foods. Oh for a Sunday lunch. No such luck. Im wishing I had bought the high stool for the kitchen now along with getting a fold down piece of bench. At least that would enable me to prepare food and sit down to make a sandwich etc. I must adapt. The
My long soak in a hot bath last night and anti inflammatories have not helped but I will try another bath.
back to bed as the exhaustion is overwhelming. My throat feels like sandpaper and Im too tired to think. Its like having tge worst flu ever without the high fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment